PEMO Slurry pumps can be broken down into the below Slurry pump categories:
Vertical Column Type pumps – The slurry pump is submerged in the slurry with the motor on top outside of the liquid. Click here for more info.
Horizonal Single Stage Slurry Pumps – This most common type of slurry pump and these come in a variety of material and sizes. Click here for more info.
Horizontal multistage / double casing slurry pumps – These heavy duty pumps are designed for higher pressures to up 210m head. Click here for more info.
Submersible Slurry Pumps – The pump and motor assembly is completely submersed in the slurry. Click here for more info.
PEMO Slurry pumps separate themselves away from the competition by with the following:
- Sizing and speed of the pump is selected for each application carefully to ensure maximum life for the pump and components even when extremely abrasive particles and/or aggressive chemicals are pumped.
- Seal area is in the located in the low pressure side of the pump ensuring maximum seal reliability and long service life is maintained!
- Seal area has clean water lubricating the seal faces in a range various seal systems to ensure the seal keep on going even in harsh pump conditions!
- Materials of the pump are extremely hard and wear resistant to ensure minimum wear on all pump components and maximum life in the most harsh conditions.
- Spare parts availability and price! Spare parts are kept on the shelf and at very competitive prices to ensure that there is no reason not to choose a PEMO as your next slurry pump!
See Additional Information section for more pdf and video files on the PEMO pump range.