The Ebara EVM vertical multistage pumps offer technically advanced designs to meet market demands, and feature the use of IEC standard motors, and inbuilt thrust bearing for models over 1.5 Kw. (Above 3.0 kW for EVMG 18).
Stainless steel components are of high quality, and the unique bulge forming process produces rugged construction with increased wall thickness and assures component integrity.
Ebara’s robust construction extends to critical internal components such as the impellers and intermediate casings. With other features including self aligning liner rings, square edged spline shaft, and tungsten carbide lower bearings, the result is a product of exceptional quality and reliability.
Suitable for many applications –
- Industrial, commercial and agricultural applications
- Water treatment plants (reverse osmosis, filtration)
- Boiler feed – Irrigation systems – Fire fighting
- Pumping of hot or cold water for HVAC systems
- For the pumping or boosting of water in general