UPS pumps are designed for the circulation of liquids in heating and air-conditioning systems. Pumps with bronze or stainless steel housings are also suitable for use in hot-water service systems.
UPS pumps constitute a complete range of 3-speed circulator pumps, available both in 50 and 60 Hz.
The pumps can be used in both open and closed systems. UPS pumps are of the canned-rotor type, i.e. pump and motor form an integral unit without a shaft seal and with only two gaskets for sealing. The bearings are lubricated by the pumped liquid.
Suitable for a wide range of applications:
- One- and two-pipe heating systems
- Main pumps
- Zone pumps
- Boiler shunt pumps
- Pumps for heating surfaces
- Underfloor heating systems
- Solar heating systems
- Heat pump systems
- Geothermal heating systems
- Heat recovery systems
- Two-pipe air-conditioning systems
- Pumps for refrigeration units